Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I am finally using some of my Smooch Spritzes and I love it! It is messy and I have to figure out the right amount of pressure to spray what I want, but I'm enjoying the learning process. Moxie Fab World is having a Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge so I set up a spray station and started to play. My first attempt at doing something innovative did not work on the type of stamp that I was using, so I sprayed grungeboard instead.

Here is my result. The sprayed flourishes border a watercolor effect stamped layered image.

Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Canson watercolor paper
Stamps: Hero Arts, Stampin Up!
Ink: Versamark; Stampin Up! Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore; Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Embossing powder: Stampendous
Misc: Spray bottle














2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I've enjoyed reviewing your blog. Your smoochy watercolor look on this card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy. I hope you will return often...
    big hugs for you...Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete