Friday, March 18, 2011

Fairy friend

Lately I've been trying to color as many different kinds of images with Copics as I can to challenge myself. I just got a new set of clear stamps from Inkadinkado that feature fairies. The Copic Creations challenge right now is to use blues. I only have a few blue Copics, but thought she might look nice in blues.


She's supposed to be flying across a moon, but it might look more like the sun. Hah hah!

I'm also entering this into the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #109  to use butterflies and the sketch challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Specialty paper: Velvet paper
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chalk Ink Agate
Markers: Copics B00, B37, B41, B45, Y02, Y11, Y15, Y38, E00, E11, R20, colorless blender
Die: My Favorite Things
Rhinestones: Prima, Me & My Big Idea
Stickles: Tim Holtz
Other: Ribbon


7 comments:

  1. well...she is PERFECT in blue! gorgeous card and glad u joined us at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh . . . You've made your little blonde-haired fairy look beautiful in blues. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Tiffany! The fairy is awesome and I really like the perfect embellishments! Thank you so much for joining us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, this is fabulous and beautifully colored! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC butterfly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea to make your circle shape a moon! It looks amazing! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on the One Crazy Stamnper Sketch! I like your fairy dust gems! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! I love this little fairy. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete