Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picking Spring Flowers

I'm so excited to have my first Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm! I have been wanting some of those stamps forever! So of course I had to jump right in and play! This week's FFF challenge is Spring Break. I used one of the Miss Anya stamps to make a nice Spring scene.


I was also inspired by this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge #104. These cupcakes have some fun bright Spring flowers decorating them. Love it!



Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Scraps from stash
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Recollections, Judikins
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost White, Brilliance Moonlight White
Markers: Copics, Atyou Spica
Chalks: EK Success
Die Cuts: K & Company
Dies: Spellbinders
Rhinestones: K & Company
Adhesives: 3L, EK Success

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your coloring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card, its perfection! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete