Saturday, March 5, 2011

Copic Creations Challenge No. 45 - Complementary Colors and Stamping with Markers


I've just started trying out my new copic markers and saw a challenge over at Copic Creations to use complementary colors. I've got a limited amount of copic colors to choose from as I slowly build my creation, but I did have violet and yellow colors to work on this challenge.

I'm also entering this into the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Stampin Up!, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Copics V12, V15, V17, Y11, Y15, Y17, Spica Lavender, Lilac, Lemon
Spritz: Smooch Spritz Frosted Grape
Brad: Making Memories
Ribbon: Michaels
Misc: Tissue Paper

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Your coloring is wonderful! Your use of complementary purples and yellows is stunning. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
    Hugs...Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany! Thanks again for entering the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete