Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and CPS sketch #207

There's a paper piecing challenge over at the Moxie Fab World. I've paper pieced die cuts before, but never thought to paper piece stamped images. I thought I'd make this into a cute little birthday card with the fun presents that have been paper pieced. There's also a small peek through window that shows the sentiment.

This card is also being entered into the CPS Sketch #207 challenge.

Details:
Cardstock: Me & My Big Ideas, Bazzill
Stamps: Just for Fun, Hero Arts
Patterned Paper: K & Company
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost White
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
Pen: Sakura
Ribbon: Michaels

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete