Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Frills here...

There's a Masculine Color Trends challenge over at the Embellish Magazine blog. I was in need of a "manly" card so I thought I'd try and play along. I combined it with Sketch 211 at CPS.


Here are the inspiration photos:


I inked the edges of the patterned paper to distress and make the grey a closer match. The grid pattern was stamped on the red square of paper. It came together really easily...especially since there were no flowers, sparkle or ribbons!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: KI Memories
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Studio 112
Ink: Memento London Fog
Tools: Blending tool
Adhesives: 3L, EK Success

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love what you created.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a lovely message.

    Hope you enjoyed the "hop".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I love the numbered background, and the sentiment flag is great!! Perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great simple design! wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany! Perfect guy card. Way to go. Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete