Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Look what just arrived...



My order from Jimmy Beans Wool came a few days ago. Ever since Izzy was born I haven't had a chance to knit anything. All my dreams of making cute little knit dresses and sweaters went out the door when the reality of her colicky crying and my exhaustion just kept going and going. I did try to make a tiny little red shrug for her for Christmas. It would have been super cute, but after I had knit twentyish rows and realized I had forgotten to do a whole line about 15 rows back, I gave that up. My sleep deprivation won out.

So most of the emails I've gotten from JBW have just been deleted since then. Last week though I just so happened to open one and HAD to make a cute short sleeved cardigan. WHAT am I thinking? I still don't have time to do it, but I'm going to try. The gorgeous yarn is waiting to be transformed from hanks into center pulled balls. One step at a time...I might not get to wear it this season, but I'm gonna try and work on it a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment