Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life Happens...

For the CPS Sketch #208 this week I dug through some of my scraps to find some colors that coordinated. I found these bright papers from years ago that all came in a pack. For the life of me I can't remember who makes them. Anywhoo...

I knew I wanted to use my new PTI banner builder dies and the stamp set so I made a banner for the corner and turned one into a party hat. I've also started using my MS glitter set more. I tried stamping with a glue pad and then sprinkling with glitter. It worked to adhere the glitter, but the detail in the stamps is hard to see. It still looks pretty and sparkly though!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Scraps
Stamp: Banner Builders PTI
Ink: PTI Chai, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Palette Stamp & Stick
Dies: Banner builders, Friendly Flower, Flower Fusion (all PTI)
Punch: 1 1/2" circle EK Success
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Baker's Twine: Martha Stewart
Spritz: Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer
Pen: American Crafts
Misc: Rhinestones, Tim Holtz tiny attacher

No comments:

Post a Comment