Sunday, May 1, 2011

Make it Monday #12

Just getting a post in for the Make it Monday #12 challenge at Papertrey Ink.


I was inspired to make a card that kind of had a stained glass feel. Over at the Moxie Fab World, Cath is having a tissue paper challenge and thought that tissue paper might look like stained glass.


I used a PTI butterfly die to cut out the butterflies and then backed them with tissue paper that I had blended with some ink. I think it does look a little like stained glass. After that I stamped the sentiment and drew my line frame. I punched butterflies from the tissue paper and arranged them on the card to fill in some of the white space. Love how it turned out!

Thanks for looking!

I will be playing along with the following:

7 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies, too. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, I'm still trying to figure out how you did it, it's so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the effect of the tissue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you chose against all that white space - and the little hearts tucked into the butterflies are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty approach to this challenge, Tiffany!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tiffany! Thanks for linking this up to the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very pretty, tiffany! love the technique you used on the bflies:)

    ReplyDelete