Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

A local camera store was offering free Mother's Day portraits today, so my Mom, Izzy and I went to have our picture taken.


We showed up at the perfect time because we didn't have to wait. That made for a better picture with my dear little one who is indeed suffering her first cold. =(

Since I knew in advance that we'd get to take a picture I planned on putting it in a shadowbox as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. Finished it just in time to give to her this evening. I think she really liked it!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Dies: Spellbinders, Tim Holtz/Sizzix, My Favorite Things
Stamps: Flourishes
Ink: Colorbox
Other: Stickles, Felt, Calla Flowers
Adhesives: ATG Gun, EK Success, Glue Dots


4 comments:

  1. Oh Tiffany, this creation is absolutely gorgeous and I bet your mom will cry when she sees it! What a beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! What a treasured portrait and such lovely accents for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So gorgeous and heartfelt! Love those flowers in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling picture and i love the cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete