Friday, June 3, 2011

Princess Syren

I'm finally back! It has been forever since I've posted...having the baby catch a cold and then giving it to my husband and I really knocked the wind out of my sails for a while. Then those blogger issues. Ah well.

So I finally got some mojo back and wanted to play along with TGF's Royalty contest. Have you seen the June release? So cute!


I don't own any TGF princess/prince stamps so I decided to make a "Little Mermaid" inspired card with Syren crowned as the princess. She's more of a sassy princess as opposed to Ariel's sweetness so I chose some pretty papers in darker shades. Her hair and tail are paper pieced and she's wearing a little crown I made out of a corner punch. This is also the first time I've made a center step card. Super easy after watching the SCS tutorial.

I love how this fun card turned out. The Little Mermaid has always been my favorite Disney cartoon!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. AWE This card is Amazing!!! You did and Awesome job on her. love the paper piecing you did on her too! TFS!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete