Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: A Burst of Blooms

This week's Tuesday Trigger over at The Moxie Fab World is this lovely photo.


And this is what I was inspired to create:



I used kraft colored paper for the background and inked the edges with green chalk ink to mimic the green moss in the photo. I stamped each flower with a glue pad and colored them with different colors of flock. I thought the flock would look more like yarn.



I then cut around the edges of the flowers and used a hole punch to make some peek through holes in some of the flower centers. The sentiment used seemed perfect...just like all the care it takes to make a handmade crocheted item.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: KI Memories, Hero Arts
Inks: Palette Glue Pad, Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chalk Ink
Flock: Stampendous
Button: Making Memories
Tools: Japanese Screw Punch
Adhesive: 3L, EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment